You may buy any of these items by calling 1-866-868-7151,
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Visit our Online Ship Store!
For 900 Series
Buy Now at our Online Store
- Combination GPS chartplotter and sonar capability in one compact unit.
- High visibility color technology enhances viewing and shows more detail.
- 5" color TFT display with 320V x 240H resolution
- Detailed built-in UniMap to 4 nautical miles of the continental USA inland lakes, river and coastline.
- Wide coverage DualBeam PLUS™ combines a 60° wide beam for more bottom coverage and 20° narrow beam for better structure definition.
- High performance 4000 Watts peak to peak, 500 Watts RMS power output; 2 1/2 Target Separation, 1500ft depth
- Plug & play compatibility with WeatherSense barometric pressure, SmartCast wireless sonar link and PC connection advanced accessories.
- Convenient tilt & swivel mount system with one button quick disconnect.
- If you need Adobe Reader to open PDF documents, click here to get it.
- Fresh & saltwater set up options for optimal performance in any environment.
- Water surface temperature in transducer and GPS speed included.
- Complete GPS trackplotting capability to show position, mark hotspots and easily find your way home.
- PC connection capability to save waypoints, and upgrade internal software.
- Accelerated Real Time Sonar operates at up to 40 times per second to instantly capture the action under the boat.
- Freeze Frame pauses the sonar scroll for detailed inspection of the screen.
- Instant Image Update immediately shows the results of setting changes for the most accurate fine tuning.
- Sonar Echo Enhancement Technology is so sensitive it’ll track a jig to over 40ft and separate targets within 2 ½ inches!
- Choice of Whiteline™, or Structure ID™ Bottom Presentation.
- Fully gasketed waterproof design and it floats.
- Selectable large digit screen for easy-to-read number display.
- Bright CCFL backlight and selectable screen background colors for night fishing
- TripLog with distance, elapsed time, and average speed.
- Totally automatic operation or totally manual operation with upper and lower range control.
- Depth alarm, fish alarm, and battery alarm.
- One-touch Zoom with 2x, 4x, 6x, and 8x zoom levels.
- Adjustable chart speed.
- Feature memory retains your settings.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Assembled in U.S.A.
For Humminbird Product information and specs. click here.