New Eagle Talon Series
Click For Eagle Video
New Sun Catcher Pontoon Boats
2012 G3 188 Fish Vinyl w/40HP Yamaha O/B & Trailer $18,995.00
G3's 188F Vinyl pontoon boat in the navy with the gray vinyl flooring and is
powered with the Yamaha F40LA fuel injected 4/stroke, and includes the Bear bunk style trailer in black,.and has the factory mooring cover option included.
2012 G3 168 F&C Vinyl w/40HP Yamaha O/B & Trailer $17,995.00
G3's 168FC Vinyl pontoon boat in the navy with the gray vinyl flooring and is powered with the Yamaha F40LA fuel injected 4/stroke,and includes the Bear bunk style trailer in black,and has the factory mooring cover option included.
2012 G3 208C Vinyl w/50HP Tamaha O/B High Trust & Trailer $22,995.00
G3's 208C cruise model 20ft pontoon boat with the vinyl floor in the burgandy color and is powered with the Yamaha T50TLR and includes the Bear Black bunk trailer and has the factory mooring cover option included.
or by Email at email@example.com
for more details.
Boats.com offers boat loans, yacht financing and refinancing nationwide with our online boat financing system. The application is easy, and privacy is assured.
Boats.com offers you access to a selection of the leading boat insurance providers to meet your insurance needs.
NYS Boating Laws
Mandatory Education and Age Requirements:
View Boating Safety Course Availability
New York has specific requirements for operating boats and personal watercraft, and the boater education law for each is very different. Read below to determine if you are required to take a boating safety course and if you are required to carry proof of education while boating.
PWC Operation - Education is Mandatory for All PWC Operators:
- All personal watercraft operators must take an 8-hour classroom based boating safety course and successfully complete the proctored exam before they can operate a PWC on any waters of New York.
- Programs offered by the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary and the U.S. Power Squadrons are acceptable.
- Young boater safety certificates previously issued by New York State satisfy the educational requirements.
- All PWC operators must be a minimum of 14 years old - no one under the age of 14 may operate a PWC.
- No one under the age of 16 may rent a personal watercraft. Those under 18 years of age wishing to rent a personal watercraft must possess a boating safety education certificate.
For more information on educational requirements, contact New York State Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation Bureau of Marine, Recreational Vehicles at (518) 474-0445. Or, visit http://www.boatus.com/courseline/default.asp to find a boating safety class near you.